Sunday 31 December 2023 from 17:00 to 00:15
As partners with Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, we would like to extend the invitation to the New Year’s Eve Picnic for our members. A unique way to celebrate the end of the year and the start of 2024!
Important information before you go:
- Location: Mare & Foal Lawn, Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
- Price: $150
- Stunning waterfront views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Space to set up your picnic blanket in the beautiful surroundings of the Royal Botanic Garden
- ‘Bring Your Own’ (BYO) food and drink (please note, not all glass is permitted)
- Family-friendly atmosphere for people of all ages including children
- A secure outdoor area in the Royal Botanic Garden with toilet facilities
- Limited snacks and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase
- Roving entertainers
Sydney’s New Year’s Eve has been established as one of the most astounding events of the year. The breathtaking fireworks display is renowned as one of the best in the world.
Foundation and Friends of the Botanic Gardens has held an annual NYE picnic since 1996 within the iconic Royal Botanic Garden. We invite you to celebrate with us and your friends at the Mare & Foal Lawn – one of the best harbour-side vantage points with a spectacular view over the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
The ‘Bring Your Own’ food and drink event is perfect for groups of all ages, including families with children, and is one of the few New Year’s Eve events where BYO alcohol is permitted. The picnic area is fully enclosed in a secure area where you will be able to stretch out and relax while enjoying your favourite snacks and a stunning view.
Only 6 tickets are available, reserve your spot now!