After a successful 2020, that saw Run Club welcome new members to the group and participants more active than ever, we have outlined the goals for this year. All levels and abilities welcome and we invite you to join us!
- For those new to running and wanting to ease into the sport at a slower pace, we will be offering quarterly ‘Introduction to running’ sessions.
- Saturday Park Runs – join Damian as he leads a Tattersalls group at Centennial Park on Saturday 27th March, Saturday 24th April and Saturday 29th May.
- City2Surf – Sunday 8th August. The Run Club will be participating and the team are happy to assist with running plans in the lead-up.
- Our 8 week challenge will return in the lead up to the Blackmores running festival on Sunday 19th September where we will be encouraging runners to participate in either the 9km or 21km runs.
- For those who would like a new challenge, we plan to do Tough Mudder, planned for the end of October. The team will have an extensive 8 week training plan pre-race to get you tough mudder ready.
- New York Marathon Challenge – 1st to 5th November – run the equivalent of the 5 boroughs of New York over 5 days, ending in a celebratory lunch in the Club.
For more information or to join the Run Club please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org who will introduce you to the team!