Starting Monday 21st February
For this year’s 8-week challenge we have teamed up with Inbody and will be using their state of the art Inbody scanner.
With this scan, you’re going to learn the details of your unique body composition. This means water levels, body fat percentage, lean muscle mass, segmental measurements and segmental fat analysis. We’re using this as a tracking tool so you can get a detailed depiction of your journey throughout the eight weeks. The first scan will be on Monday 21st of February and the second on Monday 11th April. $60 per person.
- A detailed training program and outline of your workouts over the eight weeks.
- In this training program, we aim to get you building muscle, which will actually help you lose fat. Muscles take a lot more energy to maintain on the body, therefore the more muscle on the body, the more calories your body will burn every day by just having it there.
- Hitting a target of 10,000 steps a day. Our team will help you set this one up on your device! This is a great way to increase your non-exercise throughout the day so that you are staying active and encouraging the body to burn more calories.
- Nutritional information package by our resident nutritional guru, Zuzana.
- Accountability checklist to keep you on track to achieve your goals.
- Fortnightly weigh-in and check-ins to track your progress.
- Extra fitness challenges along the way to keep you motivated.
During the challenge, we are offering 45min PT sessions for only $88. This is a great chance to make sure you are getting the most out of your training. Our Personal Trainers will make sure you are performing each exercise with the correct technique, having sufficient rest and challenging you through each session.
For more information or to sign up for the 8-week challenge and book in for your scan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org