Looking for something active, fun, and energizing for your children to enjoy during the coming school holidays?
The club is pleased to announce that from Monday 26 September until Friday 7 October for the duration of the school holidays, children can access the Athletic Department, Lane 5, and dining facilities when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Access starts from 8:30 to include our complimentary continental breakfast offering and extends until 17:00.
There are certain guidelines to be aware of to access the facilities which are as follows:
- Guests under 16 years are not permitted to
- Use the Sauna and/or Steam Room.
- Use any resistance equipment (TRX not included)
2. Gests under 12 years are not permitted to:
- Use any of the equipment located in the athletic department (both resistance and cardio)
- Use the Sauna and or steam room
- Access change rooms or bathroom facilities without adult supervision.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to the Club.
If you have any questions regarding school holiday access, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.