The Women’s Club, in partnership with The University of Sydney’s Conservatorium of Music, will showcase 17 musicians performing 10 hours of music by Australian female composers across nine concerts.
The project brings together pianists, harpists, vocalists, and quartets across two timeslots: Morning Melodies on the first Friday of the month and an Evening Soirée on the third Wednesday.
Tattersalls and The Women’s Club have come together to offer an exclusive Tattersalls Club Member rate of $25 per ticket for Morning Melodies.
Join us 10:30 Friday 6 May for the first concert with musical theatre and classical voice performer Brea Holland.
- An Introduction to My Life – Charlotte Sneddon
- Wait and See – Yve Blake
- The Bouquet – Kate Miller-Heidke
- God’s Gift to Women – Kate Miller-Heidke
- Warm Where Snowflakes Lie – Sally Whitwell
- Some World Far From Ours – Sally Whitwell
- Beanstalk – Carmel Dean
- If Shakespeare Had A Sister – Carmel Dean
- Here a Captive Heart – Carmel Dean
- Time Moves On – Carmel Dean
EMERGING WOMEN IN MUSIC PROGRAM
MORNING MELODIES: 10:30 for morning tea, recital and Q&A with the performer
Guest $30 | Tattersalls Member $25 | Student $20
- FRIDAY 6 MAY Brea Holland, music theatre
- FRIDAY 3 JUNE Gemma Navarrete, contemporary singer-songwriter
- FRIDAY 1 JULY Anna Hueneke, poet, composer, singer
- FRIDAY 5 AUGUST Kate Moloney, harpist
- FRIDAY 2 SEPTEMBER Estelle Shircore Barker, pianist
EVENING SOIREE: 18:00 for light supper, recital and Q&A with the performer
Guest $60 | Tables of 6 $250 | Student $30
- WEDNESDAY 18 MAY Ash Quartet, chamber music
- WEDNESDAY 15 JUNE Mikaela and Katia, harpist/piano duo
- WEDNESDAY 13 JULY Cassandra Doyle and Jamie-Lee Xu, classical singer/pianist duo
- WEDNESDAY 17 AUGUST Hanna Kwan Quartet, jazz quartet